Zoo Med Eco Carpet™ 15gal Green
We no longer recommend any reptile liner or carpet due to the risk of animals getting their nails stuck as well as their difficulty to keep clean.
1. Remove the carpet and rinse thoroughly outside with the house.
2. Spray with terrarium-safe cleaner like Zoo Med Wipe Out 1 (sold separately) and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
3. Rinse again and air dry.
4. Once dry, return to the terrarium.
1. Place Eco Carpeton bottom of terrarium. (Cut to size if needed)
2. Place decorative cage furniture items on top plus a food and water dish for your pets.
3. Clean weekly as needed or if a foul odor persists.
Size: L: 10" x W: 20"
Terrarium size: 15 Gallon
Recommended for use with Snakes, lizards, tortoises, and insects.
Q. How many sheets come in a box?
A. One sheet per box.
Q. Can this be used in conjunction with a heat mat?
A. While this can be used with a heat mat, it is recommended to check the manufacturer's instructions for the heat mat to see if it can be covered. Zoo Med does suggest that this can be used with a U.T.H. when the U.T.H. is placed under the tank to help prevent burns to the animal.
Q. Can this be cut with scissors?
A. Yes, you can cut this carpet to size using scissors if necessary.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.