Exo Terra Decor Cleaner
- Eliminates organic stains and odors
- Effective on all surfaces
- Active Formula
- 100% natural, free of fragrance
- Safe and convenient
- No environmental impact
The Exo Terra Terrarium Cleaner & Deodorizer is formulated to remove the most stubborn organic stains and odors caused by reptiles or feeder animals, without any risk to your pet reptile. Biodegradable ingredients, including naturally derived bacterial cultures and fermentation extracts, have been combined to remove a large range of organic stains and odors from all types of surfaces (cage carpets, Sand Mats, glass, resin, and natural terrarium décor: water and feeding dishes, hiding caves, porous rocks, cork, and wood, live as well as artificial plants, etc.).
The natural composition is FREE of fragrance, VOC, NPEO, chlorine and organic solvents, and will continue to reduce odors in between cleaning applications.
Before first use, test on an inconspicuous area for any signs of discoloration of the surface.
- Remove excess solids.
- If stain is still fresh and wet, absorb the surplus moisture using a dry, clean cloth.
- Dab the affected area with Exo Terra Terrarium Cleaner & Deodorizer.
- Lightly scrub the stain with a brush or clean cloth using a circular motion, working from the outside of the stain towards its center.
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth to absorb any excess fluid.
- If stain persists, repeat the procedure.
Water, bacterial culture, active fermentation extracts, non-ionic surfactant, anionic surfactant.
Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 4"*
1. Is this safe to use for my leopard gecko?
Exo Terra Decor Cleaner is free from ammonia, alcohol, dyes, perfumes, and petrochemicals, making it safe to use for any small reptile, amphibian and more, always rinse thoroughly and dry after use, and it will be safe to use.
2. Will this work to clean my bearded dragon's substrate?
This product is made to clean reptile carpets, sand mats, glass, resin, and natural terrarium decor, so it is suitable to use if your substrate is made from any one of those, it also works on slate tile or ceramic tile if you use that as a substrate.
3. Can I use this to clean the walls of my pet's terrarium?
Exo Terra Glass Cleaner is meant specifically for the decor of your pet's tank although it will still work on glass surfaces you may end up using more of this than necessary, so to clean the decor, you should use the Exo Terra Glass Cleaner.