Exo Terra Mandarin Medium
Having a plant inside your house adds a natural element to the atmosphere inside your home, as well as generally brightening up your surroundings, they are also said to provide mental focus and clarity. Why not add this to your pet's home as well? Sometimes maintaining plants can be bothersome, but with faux plants, you don't have to worry about some of the aspects that go into maintaining real plants such as seasonal changes, maintenance, and water, as well as having to have them physically potted.
The Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant is an artificial replica of real mandarin leaves that you can use to decorate your terrarium while providing a hiding spot for your reptile. As well as not having to worry about the lighting and other maintenance involved in keeping real plants, you also don't have to worry about these being eaten by your reptile pal while they are inside their home. Easy to clean and maintain these can be used on their own or in conjunction with real plants in areas that would be too hot or dry for real plants to live.
- Realistic silk replica of real plants for decoration in your terrarium
- Can be used alongside real plants or individually
- Helps to create a safe hiding spot
- Easy to keep and maintain compared to live plants, but with the same advantages
- Ideal for areas which are too hot or dry for real plants
Ideal for use in more 'sterile' set-ups such as quarantine terrariums, or used in those spots of the terrarium where real plants cannot thrive or survive.
Dimensions: 20" x 7" x 2"*
Other sizes: Small, Large
1. How does the plant attach itself to the floor of the tank? Suction cup? Rock?
There is a suction cup that can be used to attach it to the floor of the tank.
2. Is this plant made of silk or plastic?
The plant is made from plastic.
3. Is this heat resistant?
The leaves will not melt under a heat lamp. However, care should be taken that they are not in direct contact with a heat bulb.
4. Can these be cut to size easily?
You can easily cut them to size, just be careful as they won't grow back!
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit your question and we will respond as soon as possible.