Fluker's Groovy Lagoon Desert Tan Large
There are plenty of pets that require humidity or even a pool type area in their tank. The Groovy Lagoon sits down into your substrate, creating a natural pool area for your pet, near impossible to tip. Natural earth colors make them blend effortlessly with any terrarium style, from desert to tropical, to suit the needs of every type of reptile, amphibian, snake, frog, and more. These bowls have an extra-wide lip around the outer edge to prevent the substrate from falling in, water and feeder insects from getting out. The natural-looking steps create easy access in and out of the bowl. Simple to keep clean, wipe with soap and water.
- Sinks into particulate substrate for stability.
- Natural earth colors integrate readily into any style terrarium.
- Extra-wide lip to prevent spillage.
- Built-in natural looking steps for easy access.
- Easy to clean.
Dimensions: 1.5" High x 5" Wide x 8" Long*
1. Are these suitable for a bearded dragon?
It depends on your choice of substrate; if you have a particulate (loose) substrate, then these will work great.
2. Are these no-escape feeder dishes?
They do have a lip that will make it harder for some feeders to escape, but feeders that can climb well may be able to escape.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.