Penn Plax Natural Lizard Lounger Climbing & Resting Mats Corner Large
Giving your reptiles enrichment is crucial to their health and wellbeing, anoles, bearded dragons, geckos, iguanas, hermit crabs, and more need basking spots as well as areas to climb inside their tank to make their habitat a home.
Offer your beloved reptile pal a cozy spot to rest and relax with the Penn-Plax Reptology Lizard Lounger. Perfect for any climber, the webbed platform is made from seagrass so 100% natural, making it easily suited to any style terrarium and easily manipulated to enable it to be positioned to best suit your companion. Attaching to glass, plastic, or acrylic habitats with suction cups and is compatible with anoles, bearded dragons, geckos, iguanas, hermit crabs, and more reptiles. Give your little climber a new level to play or use more than one to create a multi-level jungle gym! With the Penn-Plax Reptology, Lizard Lounger.
- Webbed floor to give your favorite lizard a cozy spot to relax.
- Made of 100% natural grass and hay to enable your pet to regulate their temperatures
- Simple to manipulate to be positioned to best suit your companion.
- Perfect for climbers including anoles, bearded dragons, geckos, iguanas, and hermit crabs.
- Attaches with simple suction cups for secure fixing to glass, plastic, or acrylic habitats.
Directions: Attach to sides of the enclosure using provided suction cups. To keep clean, wash with warm water and allow to air dry.
Dimensions: 16" x 7.25" x 3.25"
Comes with 4 suction cups provided.
1. Would this be okay under a 150w heat lamp, or might it catch on fire?
This piece is designed to be in a reptile terrarium, and heat resistant, so it will not catch on fire unless touching the heat lamp.
2. What is used to hold this up? How secure is it?
The suction cups provided are what is used to secure the hammock to the sides of the enclosure; they are pretty secure as long as correctly attached.
3. Can this be used in an underwater aquarium?
The hammock is made from natural materials and is not advised for use in an underwater tank.
If there are any questions that you have been able to find the answer to here, feel free to submit your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.