Zilla Bark Bends Large
Ensuring that your reptile has a place to hide as they do in the wild is crucial to their health; when they have a safe place it makes them feel more secure which will promote healthy behavior such as eating well, basking properly, and general health and wellbeing.
Provide your reptile pal with their very own hiding spot with Zilla’s Bark Bends Habitat Hideout! The exterior is hand-crafted to make it appear like real bark, easily blending in with both terrestrial and aquatic environments. Give your pet the perfect place to do three of the things that they love; burrow, nest, shed, and chill out. Featuring an open window and a hole in the side, allowing you to keep a close eye on your companion by placing the piece so one of the viewable openings is resting against the glass. One of the benefits of this faux wood, hollow log is that it isn't prone to rotting like actual wood, thanks to the non-porous, synthetic surface that will not retain water or promote bacterial growth. Keep it in perfect condition by simply using mild soap and water to rinse it clean!
- Handcrafted to give the naturalistic appearance of natural wood bark blends in with terrestrial or aquatic environments
- Makes your pet feel like they are in their natural environment.
- Satisfies the need for burrowing animals to instinctively dig, find privacy and overhead coverage
- With multiple openings, set open ends alongside the glass or look through the window at the top to get a fascinating glimpse of activity
- Non-porous exterior resists bacterial growth
- Easy to clean - wash with warm, soapy water then rinse
Instructions: Please in your enclosure with openings against the glass for viewing of your animal while they hide. Wash with warm water and soap periodically or when dirty.
Dimensions: 11.125 x 5.5 x 4.875"
1. Can this be used underwater?
This product is suitable for terrestrial and aquatic environments.
2. Will this work for a bearded dragon?
This is suitable for all reptiles, the size of your lizard depends on which size you will need. Recommended small size for baby/juvenile bearded dragons, medium size for sub-adult bearded dragons and large size for adult bearded dragons.
3. What is this made of?
This product is made from a poly-resin.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.