Zilla Basking Platform Ramps Small
All platforms are hand-crafted from durable materials that have the look and feel of rock but are far easier to clean and will not upset the mineral balance of the terrarium water.
Give your reptile a perfect place to climb around and get some exercise with the Zilla Basking Platform Ramp! Whether you need to provide your pal with a way to reach a particular area of their setup, offer them a nice spot to bask, or give them a space they can hide away from the light and relax, this piece features a stepped design that will help to promote climbing activity with a wide, flat top surface that will give your pet an area with enough room to sit and bask or simply travel across their ramp. Recreate the look of a natural river rock with a design that will easily fit into any terrestrial or aquatic terrarium with this attractive and functional decor piece. A non-porous surface that prevents bacterial growth and is simple to clean with mild soap and water. Your pal will love their River Ramp!
- Stepped design that promotes climbing activity
- Full, flat top surface that provides an adequate basking area
- Recreates the look of natural river rock, appropriate for aquatic turtles
- Attractive and functional décor piece
- Easy to clean - wash with warm, soapy water then rinse
- Two designs - one for across the tank and one for the corner of the tank.
Dimensions: 12.375 x 5.5 x 4.375"
1. Can this be used underwater?
This piece is suitable for both terrestrial and aquatic environments; the material is dense enough, so it should sink in your underwater tank.
2. Can this be used for a bearded dragon?
It is suitable for all terrestrial lizard, ensure that you get the correct size for your pet. Suggest small size for a baby/juvenile bearded dragons, large size for sub-adult bearded dragons, and jumbo size for adult bearded dragons.
3. Can this sit in the corner of the tank?
The platform ramp style is meant to go across the tank, use the corner ramp style if you need to put this in the corner of your terrarium.
If your question is not answered here, feel free to submit your question below, and we will respond as soon as possible.