Zilla Herp Hotel Large
The three activities reptiles enjoy most: basking in the warmth, climbing, and relaxing in a cool burrow. Each shelter is made with non-porous exterior surfaces that are easy to clean with soapy water. They will not retain water or promote bacteria, so terrariums stay healthier and smell fresher longer. Safe for both aquatic and terrestrial environments.
- Provides an ample basking area for animal to warm up, as well as a private hideaway for burrowing and cooling down
- Prehistoric design is an excellent complement to any terrestrial environment.
- Winding, shallow stairs are easy to climb and provide access to the top and bottom areas.
- Non-porous exterior resists bacterial growth.
- Easy to clean - wash with warm, soapy water then rinse
Dimensions: 13.5" x 7" x 4.75"
1. Can I use this for my bearded dragon?
Yes, it will work for any terrestrial reptile. Depending on their preference and size, they may prefer to go inside or bask on top, but they will find a use for it that suits them.
2. Can I use this as a hide for my Leo?
Leos will love to use this for their cool hide, it provides shade and safety, and many keepers use this for their Leos.
3. Does this have an underneath?
No, it is open on the bottom, so the substrate you use in your terrarium will be the bottom of this hide to make it consistent.