Zilla Terraced Dishes Small
All reptiles, amphibians, and any other living creature require sustenance. Using a dish for their food and water is the most convenient, effective, and sanitary way to do this.
The natural rustic appearance of these dishes makes these a perfect fit for any style terrarium, whether it be tropical style or desert style. Zilla food and water dishes offer your pet an ideal area to receive their daily nutrients and hydration, keeping them healthy and ready to bask and play. The low edges of the bowl make the dish easily accessible to your pal while still providing a protective barrier between the food or water and the rest of the tank. The durable material and heavy construction make the bowl hard to tip and move around, limiting spills and accidents. The non-porous exterior helps to prevent bacterial growth and keep your pet from ingesting dangerous bacteria that could make them sick. Simple to keep clean, wiping down with soap and water does the trick.
- Shallow steps and low sidewalls make it easy for critters to access food or water.
- Heavy construction creates a solid foundation that stays in place and limits bumps and spills by animals.
- Natural, rustic appearance is a great compliment to any terrestrial environment.
- Non-porous exterior resists bacterial growth.
- Easy to clean - wash with warm, soapy water then rinse
Dimensions: 5.25 x 5.5 x 1.5"
1. Can I use these for my bearded dragon?
Yes, these are suitable for terrestrial reptiles, such as the bearded dragon. You will need to ensure you get the right size dish for your dragon, and a baby/juvenile should be best suited with the small size, a sub-adult with the medium size, and an adult should be best suited with the large size.
2. Are the dishes escape-proof?
While the edges of the dishes are raised, they do not have the escape-proof lip of other products made to be escape-proof for feeder insects. Plus, the texture of the dish would make it easy to climb out of.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit your question below and we will respond as soon as possible.