Zilla Terrarium Liners 40/50gal
The substrate is crucial for any captive animal, and it provides traction for your pet so they aren't walking on the slick glass, which also has some psychological benefit, as let's face it who would want to walk on glass? It also enables your pal to hunt more efficiently, and it gives you a way to clean up after your pet easily, it helps with humidity and gives your terrarium a more natural look.
Zilla Terrarium Liners are an easy, fuss-free alternative to other traditional terrarium liners which can be messier and harder to clean, Simply roll out the plush green or brown carpet and cut to size as needed for any size terrarium. Made from an absorbent, non-abrasive material that won't irritate sensitive feet, these liners are also treated with a biodegradable enzyme that reduces reptile odors. To clean, simply rinse with cold tap water and reuse. Ideal for juvenile reptiles that may accidentally ingest loose bedding when striking food. The Zilla Terrarium liner is a great low maintenance option for new and experienced reptile enthusiasts alike.
- A low maintenance bedding, cut to size as needed
- Safe because it cannot be digested like other substrates, a good alternative especially for juvenile reptiles
- Treated to reduce odors
- Easy to clean with cold tap water
- Absorbent, non-abrasive material will not irritate reptiles.
Instructions for use:
- If needed, cut to size to suit your terrarium.
- Place the carpet on the bottom of the terrarium and line up to the edges.
- Place decorations and furniture pieces as needed.
- Remove liner and thoroughly rinse with cold, clean water.
- Hang and allow to air dry, once dry replace into the terrarium.
- To prevent odor replace liner monthly or as needed.
Dimensions: 17.25" x 35.25"
Fits: 30BR, 40BR, 50, 65
1. Can I put this through the washer?
To clean thoroughly rinse with cold, clean water, allow to dry, then replace it into your reptile's terrarium.
2. Does this carpet absorb heat and cause overheating of my pet?
This material is safe to use with heat lamps and will not cause overheating.
3. Can this be cut to size if needed?
It is recommended to cut this to size if you need to.
4. Can I use this for my bearded dragon?
This product is recommended for use with any terrestrial reptile.
If you have a question that is not answered here, feel free to submit a question below, and we will respond as soon as possible,