Zoo Med 10 Gallon ReptiHabitat Leopard Gecko Kit
Every new reptile owner needs to start somewhere, and determining everything that you need for your new leopard gecko from scratch can often be overwhelming and stressful. The Zoo Med 10 Gallon ReptiHabitat Leopard Gecko Kit contains a variety of essential care equipment and supplies to help make sure that you get started on the right foot.
This kit includes:
- 10 Gallon Terrarium (20″ x 10″ x 12″) with sliding screen top
- ReptiSand (Desert White, 10 lb)
- Combo Repti Rock Food and Water Dishes (small)
- Analog Reptile Thermometer
- Combo Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture
- Day/Night Reptile Heat Bulbs (60 w)
- ReptiSafe Water Conditioner (2.25 oz)
- ReptiCalcium (sample)
- ReptiVite (sample)
- Beginner’s Guide to Leopard Geckos
Although this kit comes with a basic guide to leopard gecko care, it's best to do additional research on your new pet. These articles are a good place to start:
- How to Care for Your Leopard Gecko
- Leopard Gecko Lighting
- Leopard Gecko Diet (The Best Insects For Your Leopard Gecko)
- How Do I Know My Leopard Gecko is Healthy?
Note: This kit is intended for use with young leopard geckos, and is not large enough to house an adult leopard gecko. Be prepared to upgrade your gecko to a 40 gallon terrarium (36" x 18" x 18") or larger as it grows.