Zoo Med 20 Gallon ReptiHabitat Bearded Dragon Kit
Every new reptile owner needs to start somewhere, and determining everything that you need for your new bearded dragon from scratch can be overwhelming and stressful. The Zoo Med 20 Gallon ReptiHabitat Bearded Dragon Kit contains a variety of essential care equipment and supplies to help make sure that you get started on the right foot.
This kit includes:
- 20 Gallon Terrarium (30″ x 12″ x 12″) with sliding screen top
- Vita-Sand Outback Orange (10 lb)
- Combo Repti Rock Water and Food Dishes (med.)
- High Range Reptile Thermometer
- ReptiSun 5.0 Compact Florescent
- Naturalistic Terrarium Hood (12″)
- Repti Basking Spot Lamp (100 w)
- Nocturnal Infrared Heat Lamp (100 w)
- Mini Combo Deep Dome Lamp Fixture
- Bearded Dragon Food (sample)
- Repti Calcium without D3 (sample)
- Bearded Dragon Care Booklet
For the safety and wellbeing of your reptile, we strongly recommend replacing the Vita-Sand with Zoo Med ReptiSand, and replacing the ReptiSun 5.0 Compact Fluorescent with a Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 Compact Fluorescent.
Although this kit comes with a basic guide to bearded dragon care, it's best to do additional research on your new pet. These articles are a good place to start:Note: This kit is intended for use with young bearded dragons, and is not large enough to house an adult. Be prepared to upgrade your bearded dragon to a 120 gallon terrarium (48" x 24" x 24") or larger within approximately 1 year.