Zoo Med 40 Gallon ReptiHabitat Bearded Dragon Kit
Every new reptile owner needs to start somewhere, and determining everything that you need for your new bearded dragon from scratch can be overwhelming and stressful. The Zoo Med 40 Gallon ReptiHabitat Bearded Dragon Kit contains a variety of essential care equipment and supplies to help make sure that you get started on the right foot.
This kit includes:
- 40 Gallon Terrarium (36″ x 18″ x 18″) with sliding screen top.
- ReptiSand Substrate (Desert White, 12 lb)
- Combo Repti Rock Food and Water Dishes (large)
- Dual Analog Thermometer and Humidity Gauge
- ReptiSun 10.0 Compact Fluorescent
- Repti Basking Spot Lamp (100 w)
- Combo Deep Dome Dual Lamp Fixture
- Bearded Dragon Food Sampler
- Bearded Dragon Care Booklet
For the safety and wellbeing of your bearded dragon, we strongly recommend replacing the ReptiSun 10.0 Compact Fluorescent with a 22" Zoo Med T5 HO ReptiSun® 10.0 UVB and 24" Zoo Med ReptiSun T5 HO Terrarium Hood.
Although this kit comes with a basic guide to bearded dragon care, it's best to do additional research on your new pet. These articles are a good place to start:Note: This kit is intended for use with young bearded dragons, and is not large enough to house an adult. Be prepared to upgrade your bearded dragon to a 120 gallon terrarium (48" x 24" x 24") or larger within approximately 1 year.