Zoo Med Eco Carpet 29gal, 2 pack
Your reptile's substrate is one of the essential parts of their home. It is what they will live on for the majority of their time, so you must use a substrate that will be beneficial to their health. Zoo Med Eco Carpet is a soft, absorbent, non-abrasive carpet for many species of snakes, lizards, tortoises, and insects. Here are some key benefits of using Zoo Med Eco Carpet:
- Easy to clean and maintain - It is advised to have at least two carpets at all times, one for the terrarium and one that is clean to spare. Follow the instructions for cleaning.
- No loose particles - Being a non-particulate substrate means that you won't have to worry about your pet ingesting their substrate and the risks associated with that.
- Simple to install - Just lay it flat on the bottom of the terrarium. It can be cut to size as necessary.
- Multifunctional - Great for use as a protective layer when using the ReptiTherm U.T.H. and loose substrates.
- Eco-friendly - This carpet is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Place Eco Carpet on bottom of terrarium. (Cut to size if needed)
Place decorative cage furniture items on top plus a food and water dish for your pets.
Clean weekly as needed or if a foul odor persists.
Size: 12" x 30"
Remove the carpet and rinse thoroughly outside with a hose.
Spray liberally with reptile-safe disinfectant like Zoo Med Wipe Out 1 and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Rinse again (if necessary) and air dry.
Once dry, return to the terrarium.