Zoo Med Natural Cork Rounds Extra Large
Cork has many benefits in its natural form, it reduces the transmission of sound and vibrations as well as being a great heat insulator. Cork is often used in our homes due to its durability and the aforementioned qualities, these same qualities can be of benefit to your reptile, amphibian, or other pet as well.
Produce a natural accent to your terrarium with the Zoo Med Natural Cork Round Habitat Décor. This cork round addition 'creates a naturalistic forest look that will bring your pet back to the wild. It can become a shelter or a natural hiding spot for your favorite pal, perfectly safe for all reptiles, amphibians, arachnids, snakes, and more. Zoo Med Natural Cork Round Habitat Décor can be cut and molded to suit your terrarium style. Made in the USA.
- Half-rounds can be used as natural hiding places & shelters.
- Full-rounds can be used as shelters (lying horizontal), or plant holders (upright)
- Safe for all reptiles, amphibians, and arachnids (i.e., tarantulas).
- 100% All natural product
- It can be easily cut to any desired length or shape.
Dimensions: 20" x 20" x 4.5"* **
**Product size may vary
1. Will the cork grow mold in a humid environment?
Cork is naturally hydrophobic, meaning it is difficult to wet, and due to its near impermeability, mold finds it challenging to grow. It can even be used in water.
2. Can I use this as a hide for my bearded dragon?
Many people use this for their bearded dragon because it can be cut to size; it is suitable for any age.
3. Is it hard to cut?
You can break pieces off by hand if you want to, or use a blunt implement to separate parts off until you have the desired size, most people find it easiest to shape by hand.