Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium Tropical Kit, 12x12x18
Every new exotic pet owner needs to start somewhere, and determining everything that you need from scratch can be overwhelming and stressful. The Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium Tropical Kit contains a variety of essential care equipment and supplies to help make sure that you get started on the right foot.
This kit includes:
- 12”x12”x18” Naturalistic Terrarium with built-in screen top
- Mini Deep Dome Lamp Fixture with Daylight Blue Reptile Lamp (60w)
- Eco Earth substrate
- Zoo Med Terrarium Moss
- Natural Bush Plastic Plant
- ReptiSafe water conditioner
- ReptiVite reptile vitamin supplement
- Guide to Amphibian Care
For a tropical reptile's best welfare, we recommend purchasing additional environmental enrichment items such as climbing branches and artificial plants. We also recommend purchasing the following additional items to complete the kit:
- Zoo Med Repti Calcium with D3
- Exo Terra Mister
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium Hood 12"
- Zoo Med ReptiSun® 5.0 Compact Fluorescent
Note: The 60w Daylight Blue Reptile Lamp may get too hot for your specific pet's requirements.
These are general recommendations only. To learn exactly what equipment you will need to care for your new tropical pet, you will need to research your pet's specific care requirements.
This kit is best suited for small arboreal tropical reptiles and amphibians such as:
- Dart Frogs (Dendrobatidae)
- Gold Dust Day Gecko (Phelsuma laticauda)
- Lined Day Gecko (Phelsuma lineata)
- Neon Day Gecko (Phelsuma klemmeri)
- Electric Blue Gecko (Lygodactylus williamsi)
- House Geckos (Hemidactylus spp.)
- Milk Frog (Trachycephalus resinifictrix)
- Mourning Geckos (Lepidodactylus lugubris)
- Red-Eyed Tree Frog (Agalychnis callidryas)