Fluker's Cricket Quencher
Fluker's Cricket Quencher Original Formula provides crickets and other feeder insects with a safe, clean water source in a convenient gel form that eliminates the problems of traditional watering methods - such as drowning and bacterial contamination.
- Available in 8 oz., 16 oz., and (7.5 lbs Distributors only).
- Keeps crickets and other feeders hydrated giving a healthy live food source for your pets
- Can be used as a sole source of hydration for crickets plus all other feeder insects.
- Gel crystal formula prevents feeder insects from drowning.
- Eliminates many of the risks associated with conventional watering methods like bacteria and unclean water
- Simple to use, simply place 5 - 6 cubes in your cricket container. Remove any uneaten cubes daily and replace with fresh cubes as needed.
Place a small amount of product in a shallow dish in the insects' cage. Refill as needed. There is no need to provide an additional water source.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Water, Polyacrylamide Copolymer, F&D Blue #1.
- Crude Protein (not less than) 1.80%
- Crude Fat (not less than) .08%
- Crude Fiber (not more than) 1.81%
- Moisture (not less than) 97.49%
1. Can this be used as a water and food source?
The cricket quencher is just to be used as a hydration source; it does not provide any nutrition.
2. Can this be used for insects other than crickets?
Yes, any insects that require hydration added as part of their care. Certain insects such as hornworms get all the hydration they need from the food that they eat; others require hydration in their enclosure, such as dubia roaches.
3. Can I give this to my pet?
The cricket quencher should be used for feeder insects, using them for your pet can impact their regular diet.