Fluval Bug Bites Goldfish Flakes 0.63oz
Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality. This fiber-enriched diet is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of this cold-water species, supporting a healthier digestive tract for their overall well-being. A healthy dose of marigold extract is also included to help bring out vibrant yellow, orange and red pigments.
- Black Soldier Fly larvae #1 ingredient – sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- Fiber rich, color enhancing diet
- Contains 33% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colors
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Ingredients: Dried black soldier fly larvae, Herring meal, Wheat flour, Corn, Rice flour, Dried kelp, Salmon oil, Whole peas, Brewers dried yeast, Apple pomace, Lignocellulose (binder), Betaine anhydrous, Marigold extract, L-lysine, DL-methionine, Yeast extract, Choline chloride, Calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, Ferrous sulfate, L-carnitine, Mixed tocopherols (preservative), Haematococcus algae meal (color), Rosemary extract, Zinc oxide, Manganous oxide, Vitamin A supplement, Copper sulfate, Calcium iodate, Vitamin D3 supplement
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 33%, Crude Fat min. 8%, Crude Fiber max. 3.5%, Ash max. 6.5%, L-lysine min. 0.5%, DL-methionine min. 0.5%, Moisture max. 6%, Calcium min. 1.1%, Phosphorus min. 0.8%, Vitamin A min. 25000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 min. 1450 IU/kg, Vitamin E min. 100 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids min. 1.8%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids min. 2.5%, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) min. 440 mg/kg
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.