API Turtle Fix 8oz
Aquatic pets can be susceptible to all sorts of nasty conditions, and you must always try to prevent this from happening by treating your water accordingly. API Turtle Fix is a great product to have around just in case or to use when issues have already been identified.
High levels of bacteria in your aquarium can cause wounds to become infected. Bacterial infections can be treated with API Turtle Fix Antibacterial Treatment, A remarkable natural antibacterial remedy for the treatment of turtle diseases, used to treat and prevent infections of wounds on the body and limbs of aquatic and semi-aquatic reptiles and amphibians. Made with natural, soothing cajeput oil, API Turtle Fix heals open wounds & abrasions, promotes regrowth of damaged tissue, and will help to prevent bacteria from growing back. Will not adversely affect the biological filter, modify the pH, or cause water discoloration. Safe for live plants. Simply add 5 ml for every 10 gallons of water.
- A safe all-natural way to treat topical bacterial infections that occur on the body and limbs of aquatic and semi-aquatic reptiles and amphibians.
- Treats topical infections on aquatic and semi-aquatic reptiles and amphibians, repairs damaged tissue and wounds.
- Made with natural, soothing cajeput oil
- Will not adversely affect biological filtration, alter pH, or discolor water.
- Prevents bacteria growth in wounds
Shake bottle well to ensure everything is mixed evenly. Remove any activated carbon from the filter if possible. Use the dosing cap on the bottle to measure. Add 1ml per 2 US gallons or add 5 ml (1tsp) per 10 US gallons of water. Use daily for 7 consecutive days, perform a 25% water change. Treatment can be continued if necessary. A slight foaming may occur during treatment.
1. Is API TURTLE FIX able to be used as a preventative?
API TURTLE FIX can be used to prevent bacterial growth in wounds.
2. Can this be used for turtle respiratory infections?
API Turtle Fix is not supposed to be used for an RI; if your pet has been diagnosed with a particular condition, you should consult them to see what the correct course of action should be.
3. Can I put this is while I have feeder fish in the tank?
This product can be safely used with other fish inside the tank.
4. The instructions say to remove the activated carbon, what will happen if I forgot?
The treatment will not be as effective as the activated carbon will filter some of the active ingredients that make this product work.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit a question below and we will respond as soon as possible.