Kaytee Stoneware 5in Diameter Pet Dish
All pets need to eat, this piece is a food and water dish which has been designed for that purpose. Without any bells or whistles, this does the job that it needs to do. Featuring an original clay look this will fit easily into any style terrarium.
Kaytee Stoneware Pet Bowls are ceramic bowls that are durable, chew-resistant, and can be used for food and water. Featuring a hi-glaze finish, they are dishwasher safe, lead-free, sanitary, and easy to clean.
- Completely chew-proof dishes
- Wide profile that lends stability
- Heavyweight design that makes them tip-resistant
- Simplistic appearance suitable for any terrarium
- Eliminates mess and promotes a healthy pet
Dimensions: 5.5" x 5.5" x 3.2"*
1. Is this bowl escape-proof?
It doesn't have the escape-proof lip that other products do. However, it is tall, making it difficult for some insects to climb out of. For escape-proof containers, see our Large Escape Proof Feeder Dish.
2. Is this safe for my reptile?
Yes, the bowl is ceramic, and the coating used on the ceramic is lead-free, making these bowls perfectly safe for any small animal.
3. Can this be used in an underwater tank?
Due to the weight it should sink and stay down, the coating is safe and will help to protect the bowl from any wear that would occur due to being submerged continuously.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please submit your question to us in the comments below, and we will respond as soon as possible.