Exo Terra Dripper Plant, Small
In the wild, arboreal reptiles typically don't have access to standing water. Instead, they get their water from raindrops and dew on leaves. This can make it difficult for keepers to keep arboreal species adequately hydrated. Regular access to a recognizable source of drinking water helps prevent illnesses related to dehydration, and will improve your animal’s overall health.
The Exo Terra Dripper Plant is a realistic plant that was designed to meet the watering needs of tree dwelling reptiles and amphibians such as chameleons. The Exo Terra Dripper Plant supplies a continual supply of cascading water droplets, attracting even the most reluctant reptile to drink.
Dimensions: 4" x 5.2" x 15.7"
Instructions for Use:
- Place pump inside a water reservoir, like an Exo Terra Water Dish Large or X-Large.
- Attach water-tube to Dripper Plant.
- Position Dripper Plant above water reservoir to prevent spilling.
- Attach water-tube with connector to pump.
- Dry hands, then connect plug to power source.
- Adjust dripping speed by turning valve.