Exo Terra Tiki Water Dish
- Natural look integrates into any type of terrarium
- Easy to clean
- Steps prevent roaches or any pets from drowning
- Non-porous and smooth surface will not absorb harmful bacteria
- Made from food-grade resin
- Very stable, not easily tipped over by larger reptiles
Exo Terra's Water Dishes have a very natural and realistic rock surface and a smooth non-pitted interior. Each bowl has a coating that helps prevent the development of harmful bacteria and makes the bowl easy to clean. Neutral colors make the bowl integrate easily into any type of terrarium. There are "safety steps" that will allow any small reptiles, amphibians, or insects to escape the bowl easily and prevents them from drowning.
Dish dimensions: 3.1" x 3.1" x1.3"
1. Am I able to use this for my bearded dragon?
Yes, this will work for any reptile, amphibian or other pet that needs to live in a terrarium.
2. Can this be used in an underwater tank?
This is quite heavy so it should sink, the coating on the outside and the material it's made from means that it should be protected as well so there is no reason that it shouldn't be able to be used underwater.