Fluval Shrimp Granules, 1.2oz
Fluval Shrimp Granules is a highly palatable diet that provides freshwater shrimp with a rich source of nutrients, iodine, proteins, and multi-vitamins. The Shrimp Granules contain Advanced Yeast Extracts that help support a healthy digestive system and the long-term conditioning of shrimp.
Format : 35 g (1.2 oz).
Key Features :
- New formulations specifically for freshwater shrimp.
- Highly palatable foods that provide a rich source of nutrients and proteins.
- These formulations contain a natural source of iodine which is known to aid shrimp during the molting process.
- Advanced Yeast Extract inclusion, to provide the well known and proven benefits of pre-biotics, improved disease resistance and improved digestion for optimal nutrient absorption.
- No artificial colorants.
- A healthy dose of multi-vitamin supplement to ensure growth while supporting disease resistance.
Ingredients: Black soldier ﬂy larvae, salmon, wheat, green peas, potato, dicalcium phosphate, alfalfa nutrient concentrate, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, lecithin, choline chloride, L-lysine, vitamin E supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate, marigold extract, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, riboﬂavin, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, inositol, folic acid, vitamin A supplement, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, vitamin D3 supplement.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min) 32.0%, Crude fat (min) 12.0%, Crude ﬁber (max) 6.0%, Moisture (max) 10.0%, L-lysine (min) 2.5%, DL-methionine (min) 1.1%, Calcium (min) 1.5%, Phosphorus (min) 0.8%, Vitamin A (min) 2500 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (min) 600 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 75 IU/kg.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much food as shrimp can eat in two minutes, once daily
Storage Instructions: After opening, store in a cool dry place. See back of pack for best before date.