Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Cave
All of our reptile and amphibian friends have different wants and needs when it comes to their basking spots and their hides, being able to cater to those needs is crucial to helping them feel at home. When your pet feels more secure, it helps reduce stress, which can increase their appetite and overall wellbeing.
Providing decor for arboreal species can often be challenging because of their need to be off the ground and the limited space in the terrarium. Help your comrade feel at home with the Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Cave. It features a realistic look and attaches easily to the inside of your tank with strong suction cups. Lightweight and durable pieces of décor made from hard foam and painted to blend into the terrarium this cave is ideal for sticking to the higher up glass where your gecko, frog or snake might feel safer and offer your pet an all-new way to eat, bask, or hide. Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Cave also includes a black window cling to provide your reptile buddy with security.
- Rock cave with a natural and realistic look that your companion can enjoy.
- Strong suction cups for secure attachment to the side of your terrarium.
- Resilient and lightweight, will stand the activities of your pal.
- Ideal for sticking to higher up glass where your gecko, frog or snake might feel safer.
- Black window cling to help your buddy feel secure.
Dimensions: 8.75" x 5.875" x 7.25"
Other styles: Mushroom Feeding Ledge, Broken Branch, Rock Feeding Ledge
1. What is this made of?
This piece is made of polyurethane foam.
2. Can this be used as a humid hide?
This is compatible with being a humid hide if need be.
3. Does this need to be mounted, or can it sit?
The way this is made it will need to be mounted, it would not sit properly on its own.
4. How big is the hole? Is it open in the back?
The hole is approx. 2.5" in diameter and 1" deep, the back is mostly open; it does not have a solid back, this is to allow for easy viewing of your pet while inside their hide.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit them in the comments below and we will respond as soon as possible.