Zoo Med Eco Carpet 50gal, Tan
Your reptile's substrate is one of the essential parts of their home. It is what they will live on for the majority of their time, so you must use a substrate that will be beneficial to their health. Zoo Med Eco Carpet is a soft, absorbent, non-abrasive carpet for many species of snakes, lizards, tortoises, and insects. Here are some key benefits of using Zoo Med Eco Carpet:
- Easy to clean and maintain - It is advised to have at least two carpets at all times, one for the terrarium and one that is clean to spare. Follow the instructions for cleaning.
- No loose particles - Being a non-particulate substrate means that you won't have to worry about your pet ingesting their substrate and the risks associated with that.
- Simple to install - Just lay it flat on the bottom of the terrarium. It can be cut to size as necessary.
- Multifunctional - Great for use as a protective layer when using the ReptiTherm U.T.H. and loose substrates.
- Eco-friendly - This carpet is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
Instructions for use:
Place Eco Carpet on bottom of terrarium. (Cut to size if needed)
Place decorative cage furniture items on top plus a food and water dish for your pets.
Clean weekly as needed or if a foul odor persists.
Size: 15" x 48"
Remove the carpet and rinse thoroughly outside with a hose.
Spray liberally with reptile-safe disinfectant like Zoo Med Wipe Out 1 and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
Rinse again (if necessary) and air dry.
Once dry, return to the terrarium.