API Turtle Water Conditioner 8oz
Aquatic pets need their water to be as clean as possible; tap water can contain harmful chlorine and chloramine, which can affect the health of your pet s well as cause irritation to skin and eyes. API Turtle Water Conditioner is a great product to use to help keep the water in your aquarium clear of harmful irritants.
Prior to introducing your aquatic amphibian or reptile to his new aquatic terrarium, you can use this to eliminate dangerous irritants in the tap water with API Turtle Water Conditioner. A liquid treatment which removes harmful chlorine and chloramines that can cause irritation to eyes and skin and also neutralizes heavy metal toxins present in the water. Perfectly safe for aquariums with aquatic turtles, newts, and aquatic frogs and can be used while setting up your aquarium or during water changes. Add 5ml to every 10 gallons of tap water.
- Makes tap water in your quariaum safe for aquatic reptiles and amphibians.
- For the removal of harmful chlorine and chloramine, which can irritate eyes and skin.
- Detoxifies any heavy metals present in the water.
- Safe for use in aquariums with aquatic turtles, newts and aquatic frogs and can be used during setting up or water changes.
- Liquid treatment, 8 fl oz treats 474 gallons.
API Turtle Water Conditioner is safe for use with aquariums, paludariums, vivariums, and aquatic terrariums housing aquatic turtles, newts, or aquatic frogs. Use API Turtle Water Conditioner when setting up a turtle aquarium/vivarium, or when adding or changing water.
Shake bottle well and using the dosing cap on the bottle. Add 5ml (1 tsp.) per 10 U.S. gallons (38 L) of aquarium water.
1. Can I use this while the turtle is in the tank, or do I need to take them out?
It can be safely used while turtles are present in the water.
2. Can I use this product and Turtle Fix together?
Both products can be used together, as well as other API products.
3. Do I need to turn off the filter while using this product?
It is recommended to remove the carbon filter; the filter can still be on to cycle water.
If you have any questions that are not answered, feel free to submit your question below, and we will respond as soon as possible.