Exo Terra T-Rex Skull Small
- Provides a secure hiding place
- Ideal for creating a humid microclimate
- Integrates in any type of terrarium
- Helps to prevent stress
- Made from food-grade resin
Skull dimensions: 7.1" x 3.5" x 3.2"*
1. Can I use this as a hide for my leopard gecko?
Yes, the holes are big enough so that a leopard gecko could climb in and out, although, for an adult, they may just want to sit on top of it.
2. Could I use this skull as a hide for my corn snake?
No, it would not function as a hide as such for your corn snake. It makes an excellent decoration for any terrarium, and the snake can crawl through the holes, but the specific needs of a moist hide for a snake would not be met. The Exo Terra Snake Cave would be more suitable.
3. What is the skull made of?
A shrunken T-Rex, of course, what else? Also, a dense, durable plastic that will be hard to break and a robust design means your pet won't be able to move it around easily.
4. Would this work in an underwater tank?
The skull would need to be soaked in treated water for about a week before long term use, but it would not float, so it should work well as a decoration in an aquarium.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, feel free to submit a question as a comment and we will get back to you as soon as possible.